THE PIE POP-UP!
The Pie Pop-Up is my online baking course for everyday bakers (and even non-bakers!) who are ready to learn the art and joy of pie making.
Take your banana bread game to the next level AND make this holiday a little sweeter (whether you're preparing for a tiny gathering or an all-out Zoom party!).
Create my signature Failproof, All Butter Pie Crust AND my Flaky Gluten Free Pie Crust by hand (from scratch!) and with a food processor
Rock, roll, and transfer dough with ease
Bake the 5 Essential Thanksgiving Pies
- Appley Apple Pie with Double Crust or Oat Crumble
- Pumpkin Pie with Meringue and Graham Cracker Crust
- Chocolate Fudge Pie with Single Crust
- Blueberry Ginger Pie with Lattice Crust
- Maple Pecan Pie with Single Crust
Implement baking basics like Blind Baking and Double Crust Baking
Finish and decorate a pie to perfection...there are so many techniques to choose from
Be game day ready for the big feast (Trust me, you’ll be slicing, storing, freezing, and serving in no time!)
WHAT IF YOU COULD CUT INTO YOUR PIE KNOWING…
It tastes nostalgic, like home, like a hug coming straight from your Southern grandma’s arms. It’s crafted from your own signature deep golden, all butter crust and stacked with flaky textured layers. Let’s not forget the perfectly cooked sweet filling just waiting for you to take your first (of many) bites.
YOU'LL HAVE THEM ASKING
"DID YOU MAKE THIS THANKSGIVING CROWNED JEWEL?"
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET IN THE PIE POP-UP!
LEARN HOW TO BAKE EACH OF THE 5 ESSENTIAL HOLIDAY PIES TO PERFECTION
APPLEY APPLE PIE WITH OAT CRUMBLE
PUMPKIN PIE WITH MERINGUE & GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
MAPLE PECAN PIE
CHOCOLATE FUDGE PIE
BLUEBERRY GINGER PIE
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE SHOW-STOPPING, DELICIOUS NEW PIE TRADITIONS
- Detailed instructions on how to make THE 5 ESSENTIAL THANKSGIVING PIES...Appley Apple Pie, Blueberry Ginger Pie, Pumpkin Pie with Meringue and Graham Cracker Crust, Maple Pecan Pie, and Chocolate Fudge Pie
- MY SIGNATURE ALL BUTTER PIE CRUST and FLAKY + TASTY GLUTEN FREE PIE CRUST RECIPES - Learn how to create crisp golden edges and layered textured crust.
- GORGEOUS PRINTABLE PDF DOWNLOADS with step-by-step instructions and photographs to keep you on the fast track to baking your first masterpiece for the holidays.
- MY TOP TWO GUIDES - KITCHEN ESSENTIALS and BASIC INGREDIENTS are going to save you time, money, and elbow grease as you experiment with recipes and techniques.
- MY TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE where I share all my secret tips and tricks to avoid common pie making pitfalls. Don’t waste any time with burnt crusts, mushy apples, soggy bottoms...
- MY PREP, SLICING, STORING, FREEZING, and SERVING TIPS for more efficient planning from start to finish!
- MY TEST-BAKE WORKBOOK to help you track your pie making practice and progress. I’ll show you the exact steps I used to tailor my pie process...it’s a pie game changer!
I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE CRAVING SOME BONUSES...
Purchase today and get the recipes for my TOP 10 FAVORITE PIES you can make any time of the year!
CARAMEL LACQUERED APPLE PIE
CHOCOLATE PUDDING PIE
PEACH + BLACKBERRY GALETTE
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE
SWEET CHERRY PIE
UPSIDE DOWN APPLE PIE CAKE
BANANA CREAM PIE
GIVE THE GIFT OF PIE!
SAVE $50 ON THE BEST HOLIDAY GIFT!
Is there a special baker in your life who would enjoy the Pie Pop-Up? Can you think of a better holiday gift for creating new memories with those you love?
“My husband’s jaw dropped when he saw the pie I baked… he couldn’t believe a gal who’s never in the kitchen could create a bakery-worthy masterpiece.”
WELL, HELLO THERE!
You may know me from my Netflix Show Sugar Rush or you've visited Sprinkles for a sweet treat.
If so, you’re probably thinking, why did the 'Cupcake Queen' create a pie course?
Cake was always something that came easily to me: I loved to bake it. I loved to eat it.
My relationship with cake is straightforward.
BUT FOR THE LONGEST TIME, I NEVER FELT COMFORTABLE WITH DOUGH—THE FOUNDATION OF PIE
Suffice it to say my pie journey has had its share of ups and downs.
BACK IN THE DAY, I MADE ALL THE PIE MISTAKES.
I truly mean…all of the mistakes…
Crunchy apples - mushy apples,
Filling that didn’t set...
It was practice and perseverance, my friends. I’m happy to say that I’ve come a long way from where I started. And that’s why teaching you, really teaching you about the process of pie is so important to me.
BETWEEN MAKING, CHILLING AND ROLLING THE CRUST,
Prepping the filling, and then baking the pie and letting it cool before you finally sample a slice... the pie process requires patience, a gentle hand, and a whole lotta love! You have to be committed because the rewards are so sweet and ful•filling.
And despite massive piexiety and failed attempts at crust, I know it’s possible to learn how to bake an AMAZING pie that you’ll be proud to present when you have the right guide! That's me!
So, are you ready to join me inside The Pie Pop-Up?
LET'S MAKE SOME PIE!
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU'LL…
- Be able to create your own variations of my Signature Pies - From swapping out for gluten free to decorating with a flawless lattice and double crust, you'll always have the valuable basics and key tips and tricks to play with your pie recipes
- Know the science of flour, fat, and liquids so you can become the master-experimenter of your kitchen (without any store-bought cheats because you accidentally added too much water)
- Knead, roll, and mix your dough like a pro -whether handmade (from scratch!) or made with a food processor, you'll always know how the dough should feel and predict how it will bake
- Understand pre-oven preparations and baking basics like docking, blind baking, and double crust baking.
- Master the pie filling-to-pie crust ratio. Decorate and finish your pie AND present it with style!
- Confidently cut into your own home-made pie knowing you're going to be swimming in sweet words of gratitude because you appealed to everyone's tastebuds and knocked it out of the park with the creamy cinnamon whipped cream finish!
“Wow! I just baked the most flakey, buttery, perfect pie crust thanks to Candace. Thanksgiving, here I come!”
“The Pie Pop-Up packed with delicious details the pros often leave out. Between the beautiful videography and recipe downloads, I'm hooked on pie.”
“My pies went from collapsed, disfigured and burnt to absolute perfection! LOVE this course.”
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK INSIDE THE COURSE
UNDERSTANDING YOUR BAKING ESSENTIALS
In Module 1, we’ll review everything you need to succeed in the Pie Pop-Up, starting with the single most important thing...mindset. I’ll teach you my pie mantra and how to experience the pie process without the stress. We’ll also discuss baking materials, basic ingredients, and even kitchen essentials...we’ll cover the must-haves for this month of pie and you’ll be off to a solid start.
BAKING THE PERFECT CRUST
In Module 2, I’ll give you my tried and true All Butter Pie Crust and Gluten-Free Pie Crust recipes...and even better, I’ll show you how to handle each of them through the pie making process...from rolling and transferring to crimping and baking that golden crust... we’ll go through everything you need to build a flaky and delectable pie vessel.
MAKING THE PERFECT THANKSGIVING PIE
In Module 3, I’ll show you how to make the Thanksgiving must-have pies. From creating the dough to popping it out of the oven, I’ll take you through every step of the pie making process. By the time you’re done, you’ll be able to mix and match components of each recipe...which I’m so excited to show you!
P.S. If you elect to make all five of the essentials for Thanksgiving...more pie power to you.
DRESSING YOUR PIE
In Module 4, I’ll show numerous different ways to style your pie finishings! From a simple pie wash to lattices, meringue, and cutout decorations, you’ll have plenty of options to choose from. This is where the artist in you comes out - so we’ll go all out and give the pie some personality!
PRESENTING YOUR PIE
In Module 5, you’ll learn how to present your pie. Depending on when you decide to bake, I’ll show you how to savor the flavor for as long as possible. Let’s also not forget how BEAUTIFUL pies can be...ready to share your creations with the world?
AND DON'T FORGET
GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO A TREASURE TROVE OF HOLIDAY PIE BAKING STRATEGIES, TIPS + INSPIRATION INCLUDING...
- THE 5 ESSENTIAL THANKSGIVING PIES...Appley Apple Pie, Blueberry Ginger Pie, Pumpkin Pie with Meringue and Graham Cracker Crust, Maple Pecan Pie, and Chocolate Fudge Pie
- MY SIGNATURE ALL BUTTER PIE CRUST and FLAKY + TASTY GLUTEN FREE PIE CRUST RECIPES - Get crisp golden edges and layered textured crust with every single bite
- Stunning STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOGRAPHS documenting the pie making processmasterpiece for the holidays.
- MY TOP TWO GUIDES - KITCHEN ESSENTIALS and BASIC INGREDIENTS - musts for every kitchen
- MY TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE for quick fixes to common pie baking challenges
- MY PREP, SLICING, STORING, FREEZING, and SERVING TIPS for more efficient planning, baking, and storing
- MY TEST-BAKE WORKBOOK to help you track your pie making practice and progress.
SAVE $50 + GIVE YOUR FAVORITE BAKER A GIFT THAT LASTS A LIFETIME
Is there a special baker in your life who would enjoy the Pie Pop-Up? Can you think of a better holiday gift for creating new memories with those you love?YES, PLEASE
“Candace’s pumpkin pie recipe is TO DIE FOR! During these times when I won’t get to see many loved ones during Thanksgiving, I plan to unite us through pie deliveries. I’m already baking up a storm! ”
YOU MAY BE THINKING, CANDACE…
“I don’t have the time for all of this, I’m just going to...”
“BEELINE TO THE FROZEN SECTION AND PICK UP A PIE FROM THE STORE.”
There’s nothing more rewarding than baking a homemade dessert for your family. Pie is an expression of love: of process, sharing, and building a legacy. And whether you’re making memories during the creative process or the feasting process, make those memories. If there’s anything I’ve learned this year it’s the beauty in our everyday moments and with who and how we spend them.
“I'M NO MASTER BAKING CHEF, THERE IS NO WAY I CAN BAKE ALL OF THIS.”
Can I call you Cinderella? Because you’re the perfect fit! This course is made for beginners. Bakers of all skill levels are welcomed, but I’ve intentionally simplified and systemized the pie making process for beginners’ success.
And, remember The Perfectly Imperfect Pie Pledge? Pie is about embracing the imperfections and finding the beauty in those imperfect details. Rustic is the name of the game. Think personality and character; you’re creating your very own piece of art. And honestly...I can’t wait to share with you some of my baking fails! We can all laugh together.
“AREN'T THERE LIKE A MILLION FREE RESOURCES ONLINE?”
That’s exactly the problem. There’s TOO much online. How do you know which resources are reliable? How many do you need to try out before finding the right one? It’s a jungle out there. I’ve simplified everything you need into just 5 Modules for you. No more reading through copious amounts of materials and sorting through fluff...everything in this course was intentionally designed for ease and simplicity. Trust me, you have everything you need.
“WHY CAN'T I JUST USE A COOKBOOK?”
There’s a lot of “how” and “what” questions that come up when you’re learning about pie, it takes experimentation - trial and error. That’s why I spent so much time filming video content for you - so you can see the ingredients, the techniques, and the processes - in action. And while recipe books are wonderful tools, they can’t hold a conversation. Asking questions is the single most effective way to learn. And that’s why I have a more comprehensive, robust option for you. I want you to have a place and a community to come to - a place to speak freely about your pie progress! And even, ask me questions. If you’re someone who wants more individualized attention, that option is perfect for you. And? You’ll have lifetime access to this Pie Pop-Up, so if you ever get stuck, you can always go back and review - on your own time.
“I'VE MADE PIE... AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECOVERED FROM THE EXPERIENCE.”
What happened? Soggy bottom? Did your pie have a generally sad disposition? Pale? Every year at Thanksgiving, the prospect of making pie strikes fear in the hearts of even the most skilled bakers. An emotion I like to call “pie anxiety” or PIEXIETY for my pun lovers. And on a scale of 1-10, I’ve most definitely hit an 11 before. The right mindset is so important to have going into the process. But if you study the process and learn to trust it and yourself, you can get rid of your PIEXIETY for good, too.
Ready to step into your pie power?
I’M READY TO INCREASE MY PIE-Q!ENROLL NOW
Experiences are priceless.
Memories are priceless.
Moments are priceless.
LET'S CREATE NEW TRADITIONS THROUGH THE THOUGHTFUL ACT OF MAKING AND SHARING A PIE
Now more than ever, we’re seeing how important these moments are...so why not celebrate them? This holiday season, I want your kitchen to be filled with joy...and flour. I want you to get creative, bold, and playful with your pies, because these are the true ingredients to baking something memorable.
READY TO POP INTO THE PIE POP-UP?ENROLL NOW
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. I HAVE ANSWERS.
WILL YOU BE OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS?
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THE PIE POP-UP?
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
WHAT SKILL-LEVEL DO I NEED TO SUCCESSFULLY FINISH THE PIE POP-UP?
WHAT ABOUT CHRISTMAS? CAN I USE THESE RECIPES FOR THE REST OF THE 2020 HOLIDAY SEASON?
GIVE THE GIFT OF PIE!
Is there a special baker in your life who would enjoy the Pie Pop-Up? Can you think of a better holiday gift for creating new memories with those you love?GIVE THE PIE POP-UP AS A GIFT